Saturday, June 25, 2011

Playing in the Rain

Bucket List...play in the rain with your kids.
I never rememember playing in the rain. A statement that I never wanted my kids to make.  So this week during a warm summer shower out we went. 




Catch me if you can!!!!



No mail


Chilling out while it rained HARD!!


 Looking forward to many more afternoons playing in the rain.




Know for the biggest give momma a heart attack moment of the week.....


Gavin has learned how to climb up on his top bunk!  Without the ladder I might add.




My life with my boys.......




1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I wasn't allowed to play in the rain. sounds like it should be on our summer to do list too. My kids would probably think I was trying to trick them or something if I told them to go play in the rain, LOL

    ReplyDelete